Thursday, September 13, 2007

My heart...

As Moms, we know our kids are a part of who we are. They truly define us. My kids are so different from each other, but of course I love them equally. I always comment that my son is 'my heart' and my daughter is 'my soul'. Well - here is my heart on HIS first day of school. No tears shed this time. I know his school very well, and his teachers are like family to me. They are all just simply amazing. I could not trust anybody more with my babies. Plus he is only gone 2 1/2 hours a day for three days a week - lol. Just enough time to (hopefully) get to the gym a few times!!!!

When I went to leave on his first day I told him I had to take his sister to school. He said - I don't want to go with you I want to stay here! He thought he had to come drop her off as usual... Needless to say he is doing fine!




No comments: