Friday, June 6, 2008

Two...

I am not gonna lie - I fear two year olds :) They are usually my hardest subjects. If any of you Moms of two year olds are out there reading this, you KNOW how much you can control them (yeah - not at all). But on the flip side, I get the best most natural shots from two year olds. They are who they are - they are not trying to impress you. They don't care to look at you. And the best part of all of that is you get beautiful natural pictures without any cheezy smiles. And this two year old was a stunner. Watch out when she gets older Dad!




3 comments:

Jessica, proud mommy said...

Laura, thank you for giving us such beautiful pictures of our daughter. Looking at her I was getting a little choked up. They just took my breath away. Can not wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I am not surprised that you got such gorgeous shots! A gorgeous model such as Jules, and a great photog such as Laura. I am so glad you loved her as much as we did!

La Familia Garcia said...

These turned out great! She is beautiful.