Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ten...

Years of marriage... Yup - hubby and I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I just can't believe I am even old enough to have been married that long. So - of course we had to commemorate the occasion with a photo shoot! We went to Myrtle Beach for a long weekend (we actually met there 6 years before we got married). I know this amazing photographer there and asked her if she would do us the honor of shooting our anniversary pictures. Lucky for us, she was able to squeeze us in to her already crazy schedule. A sweeter woman I have never met - we had such a great time with her! Our session was fun, and Kimberly helped make it more relaxing. I HATE having my picture taken. I always have (just ask my parents). It is for that reason I really believe I was destined to become a photographer! (we all typically hate being in FRONT of the camera) Kimberly was very patient with me - and made me look great. At least that is what all my friends and family are saying... Not sure if I should take that as a compliment, or leave me to wonder what I actually look like on a daily basis. Hmmmmmm.....

Well - I want to share my sneak peek. It is on her blog:

http://khp.typepad.com/

If you are ever in Myrtle Beach, or know people who are, Kimberly Hill is the photog to book your pictures with! Her website is: www.kimberlyhillphotography.com
She is the best!

No comments: