Friday, January 11, 2008

A much awaited session for my daughter...

First I want to appologize that my blog has been neglected. As some or most of you know I took all of December and most of January off. I needed to be able to handle the craziness of Christmas, and my daughters b-day is this month. Between the two and being a full time Mom I just didnt feel I could give my clients the attention they deserve during this time. But I should be back in full swing soon! Well, I took my daughter for a pre-birthday session. I didnt have her outfit this time around, but it was such a nice day I just couldnt keep myself from picking up my camera! I just love the cool feel of the beach in the winter. There is something so calming and beautiful about it. So here are some of her practice birthday pictures. And one of my son (who was less than cooperative that day - but cute none-the-less!).







1 comment:

Jessica's Visions said...

Aww! So sweet! I LOVE that sweater!! Cute children!