Monday, January 21, 2008

Luckily she will be 6 ALL year - lol...

Well - we went back to the beach on what we expected to be another warm day. Except it turned out to be really cold at the beach! So we had a very QUICK session again for her b-day pics. We will have to go back when it gets a bit warmer. Maybe at the end of next month? I am OK with not having pictures EXACTLY on her b-day. Why do we all obsess with that anyway? The way I look at it, unless it is the first year, the kids do not change a ton in two months. Why not wait on pictures until you have the weather you want? Gotta make it work! I will admit, it took me years before I let go. But looking back I laugh. I could have had all these amazing spring pictures of her instead! Anyway - I am babbling... Here are a few more pictures of my baby girl. I just love her to pieces.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I can't believe these kids are turning 6 already!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous! Beautiful photos of a beautiful little girl!