Friday, August 17, 2007

Lake George pictures!

Ok - this is merely to appease my Mom - Hi Mom!!!! I am busy trying to get three client galleries out before I leave for vacation. But I know my mother is dying to see some from our vacation. Lake George was a photographers dream! I just wish my hubby was there with me to help with the kids. I was so busy with everything I barely made enough time to take some pictures. There was a great frog pond near the front of the property. As soon as I saw the kids with their frog nets, it screamed overalls to me! So I went to the Osh Kosh outlet and bought all of the boys a pair. Here are some pics - one of each kid that was there! And check out my beautiful aspiring model cousins too!!! I will be sure to proof the rest of these as soon as I possibly can!







No comments: