Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who's reading today?

Every once in a while I will have a "Who's reading today" post - just to see if anyone does really keep up with my blog! So today - if you are the 20th person to e-mail me, you will recieve a free leather photo keychain with two of your favorite pics from your session in it! Don't worry - it can be a past session OR future session. And you can choose the two pictures (they are about 2in by 1in). I actually have this keychain on my own keyring - and I LOVE it... One entry per e-mail please :) My e-mail address is on my website - Good Luck!!!!!

Ps - Did you know you can leave comments on my blog? I would love to hear from you! I don't want to be the only one doing all the talking around here ;)

4 comments:

Houseofmacs said...

Hi Laura!
We love our pictures of the twins and have been getting a ton of compliments on the pictures!! Especially the ones under the tree.
Love the new blog!!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
The girls had a blast with you and are so excited to see all of their pictures hanging on my walls.
Great Job!
Carrie-

Corey~living and loving said...

I just love your pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Every time I go to your blog I have to pull out the tissues. Your pictures are beautiful and real to life. Every time I bring your pictures to work (of our grandchildren) co-workers cannot believe the ideas you come up with. We are so proud of you not only of the pictures you take but for raising two beautiful children. We are so glad you are part of our family. Love you lots.
MOM & DAD BRIGANDI