Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Fathers Day Dads!

I hope you all have a great one. I though I would share with everyone the pics and storyboard we made for my hubby for Fathers Day. Luckily - I don't think he reads my blog so he won't see these before we give them to him!!! Here is the poem that I put on the bottom of the storyboard:

Walk with me daddy
Author: unknown

Walk alongside me, daddy
and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don't yet understand.

Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.

Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, daddy -
We have a long way to go.




4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

What a very sweet and fun idea! HOpe he loves it! :)

Mariann Veverka said...

Just love what you've created here. What a great idea. Can't wait to read on. Your kids are gorgeous. Hope all is well.

Mariann Veverka said...

I love it!

David Spach said...

That was a super idea. I just started taking photographs more seriously. I started a blog for people to make suggestions and give ideas. I just wanted to say your pictures are very inspiring!
Thanks