Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Cape May trip...

Well - still no pics of just MY kids, but here are some group shots. These were NOT taken by me - I was lucky enough to be able to trade sessions this year! I did a family shoot for another photographer, and she took some group shots for us. It was wonderful. Esp since I hate group shots :) It was so nice to sit back and let someone else do that for me... And I thoroughly enjoyed her family session, so all worked out very well! If you are way down there in South Jersey, look her up! She does great work, and is sweet as can be!!! :) Her site is: Jessica Walker Photography








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great memories! I love these. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some great group shots... you all look like you are having so much fun!

Unknown said...

The jumping at sunset shots are amazing! Great work!

Joni Streit said...

WOW. I love those jumping images. So hard to capture and you did it perfectly! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the third picture. That is a fantastic capture. I would love picture of my family like that!++

Heather Cheatham said...

The whole family silhouette is awesome! They look like such fun.

Jeni said...

those jump shots are terrific, look like fun!

Rebecca said...

your group shots are awesome! love the jumping silhouette is a fave!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

What a beautiful family! I LOVE the shots of you guys jumping! The light is just incredible! What a wonderful thing to be able to trade sessions with another photog so that you could have these moments captured!