Monday, July 7, 2008

Four...

Well it is midnight. I am up late getting out galleries, and getting some editing done. And it is officially my sons fourth birthday. I just cannot believe it. FOUR. Where did the time go??? I dont have any recent pictures of him. Well - because I am busy taking pictures for all of you :) The last time I got a decent picture of either of my kids was when I did my daughters session for her birthday in January. How very sad :( He will have a birthday session some time this month. In the meantime I will share some silly pics from his birthday invites. He is having an 'Incredibles' birthday party. And insisted on wearing the mask. We were going for the elastagirl look ;)





4 comments:

Kellie H said...

Ahh My son is five and I can so relate to these poses =) I love the look upon his face...priceless! Happy Birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

Perfect use of the wide angle! These are so cool!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love these!!

Anonymous said...

omgosh how cute is he! Love them!