Sunday, April 13, 2008

Give...

It is better to give than to recieve... I firmly believe that. I get so much out of giving to others. I have met two very brave and inspiring women lately. Both lost children in the past and I was lucky enough to photograph their newborns this month. They have touched me with their stories and their bravery. I am not sure I am a strong enough woman to get through such a tragedy.

In their honor I would like to donate my time to make someones life a little brighter. If you know of anyone deserving of a free session, please e-mail me with their stories. It doesnt have to be a tragic story. Maybe someone is just going through a rough patch and could use a pick me up? I will choose the one that inspires me most and offer them a free session, as well as all of their photos as
5x7's. I look forward to your e-mails.

laura@intheireyesphotography.com

And some pics - ahhhhhh, spring has sprung!!!





No comments: