Thursday, March 13, 2008

Manhattan Sessions...

I will be venturing across the NJ border - finally! Over the last 2 years I have gotten quite a few requests to do sessions in Manhattan. And I have turned them all down. Don't get me wrong - I love the city! I have been to three broadway shows since November. (By the way - The Little Mermaid was SPECTACULAR!) Its just that with two kiddos at home I want to be here as much as possible abd the travel time just does not seem feesible to me right now.

However, I recently had a client looking for a session in Manhattan. And for some reason I am itching to do it. Could be the fact that I am ready to create some new, fun images with a city edge to them. Her request just came at the right time. And it doesnt hurt that she wants images of her son at my most FAVORITE age to photograph - between 6 and 9 months :)

If you are in Manhattan and looking for a session, I am opening up for two more sessions that weekend. It is the weekend of June 21st and 22nd. I have 10am sessions open on both days. If you are interested please e-mail me. Thank you!

No comments: