Friday, February 1, 2008

4 weeks old and bright eyed...

And completely loveable :) I am in a b&w mood today - I guess because of the weather (and a horrible headache). But for those of you who dont know, b&w is my heart. If my clients never wanted color I wouldn't ever complain! There is a saying that goes: "Take a picture in color and you show the color of their clothes, take a picture in black and white and you show the color of their soul". I whole-heartedly agree with that. Which is why if you ask any of my friends they will tell you I have not one color picture of my kiddos up in my house right now.

I couldnt let the day go by without posting these for Mom and Dad to see. Hope you love your sneak peek!!!




1 comment:

sherri said...

Awe, these are so beautiful. I love the little smile in the last one. ;)