Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Kiddos...

Well - I got a nice long weekend with my family. My hubby was off since last Thursday and we had a great weekend. Lots of fun and family - and one too many bbq's! These pics are not from the weekend, but from a week or so ago. I have so many people say to me "You must have so many great pictures of your own kids!"... Well - I wish that were true. My kids have something that we photogs call 'photographer kids syndrome'... They usually hate the camera being out. And when they do decide to cooperate, they give me cheezy portrait studio smiles! I actually have hired a woman to do my family pics in July and can't wait to see if she is able to get more relaxed and in the moment pics of my kids... But here are some that I love anyway. I took my camera to the park to practice with my new lens...




No comments: